Steve)
Thanks to my lovely friend Nia for this interview for her Fishing For The Truth video series. We started talking about music and my forthcoming EP, but it soon switched to the paranormal, high strangeness and weird shit in general!
I learnt a couple of things; I'm definitely a hippy, and I can talk a glass eye to sleep. x
https://stevebalsamo.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Steve Balsamo was born in Wales om 19 may 1971. His father, a chef from Venice , his mother Welsh. At school, Steve was dismissed from t...
-
What's the Storys? Mar 10 2006 , Gavin Allen, South Wales Echo His huge shadow hung over the conversation from the second it started. ...
-
THREE months after the death of his beloved mother pop heartthrob Steve Balsamo today speaks movingly of his loss and his happy childhood. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment