Ships is the first song from the forthcoming EP "Circle The Wagons".
A yearning song about love and not quite making the connection this time around.
Film magickally made by Gareth Davies
https://stevebalsamo.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Steve Balsamo was born in Wales om 19 may 1971. His father, a chef from Venice , his mother Welsh. At school, Steve was dismissed from t...
-
What's the Storys? Mar 10 2006 , Gavin Allen, South Wales Echo His huge shadow hung over the conversation from the second it started. ...
-
THREE months after the death of his beloved mother pop heartthrob Steve Balsamo today speaks movingly of his loss and his happy childhood. ...
I enjoyed this very much! Can't wait until your new album is released in the States. I have your first signed album and treasure it deeply. I miss Rosalee. Hope she is well. Take care and God Bless you and yours.-S.Hmilton, CA.USA
ReplyDelete